- This event has passed.
Yoga Journey through India
October 18 - November 2
Join us as we traverse India!
We will be staying in Mcleod Ganji for 5 Nights and Rishikesh for 9 Nights.
Dates are Tentative and will be confirmed closer to the time.
A suburb in Dharamshala, 2 000 m above sea level, in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. A beautiful town, home to the Tibetan leader, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, also known as “Little Lhasa” because of its large population of Tibetans. As McLeod Ganj became a refuge area to many Tibetans. Incredible shopping for the yoga lovers, Tibetan bowls, Deities, Colourful clothes, Tibetan Handcrafts and incense, wall hangings and more.
Things to do in Mcleod Ganj:
- See the home of the Dalai Lama
- Tibetan museum, Tibetan temples
- Walk of the Kora Circuit, Trekking
- Astrological reading at the Tibetan medical and astrological center
- Massage and spa treatments and healings
- Boat ride on the lake
Known as the capital of yoga, city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. Filled with temples and ashrams, yoga schools and everything a yogi loves. The most beautiful bridges, Jhulas over the Ganges river. Here the shopping is sandals from Rajastan, colorful clothes, white cotton clothing, Incense, yoga books galore,
Things to do in Rishikesh:
- Visit the Beatles Ashram
- White River Rafting
- Flying fox (zip-lining)
- Body surfing
- Rock climbing
- Waterfall visit and pond swim
- Ayurvedic massage and therapies
- Parasailing and Paragliding
- Osho Ganga Dham Ashram
- 2 x yoga classes daily
- Internal flights
- International Flight to Delhi
- Meals during day
- 20 kg allowed on internal flights, last trip before final flight by train. 24 kg allowed on final flight.
- Suggest, Take little, specially for women, Mcleod Ganj has beautiful clothing and available for us on the second day of arrival.
- Shoulders should be covered, no strappy tops exposing shoulders suggested
- In yoga class, anything goes.
- Breakfast included but no other food, Average meal R60